Saturday, August 21, 2010

140 Americans on the wall, 140 Americans...

Stick 140 Americans in one hostel that has a bar in the middle of nowhere, Austria for a weekend, which is actually the first weekend in Europe for most of them, and you get fucking chaos. I've never been so fucking annoyed in my life. Most of these people have never drank in a bar, just the parties, frat houses, etc. that they're used to. Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with drinking, I just have issues with a vast amount of belligerently drunk people that have no respect, that are constantly interrupting others and completely disregarding what others have to say. This isn't just happening to me; others feel the same.

There are some exceptions to the aforementioned Americans; some people are really cool and friendly, but basically, I'm annoyed. I'll see what next weekend is like when I'm actually in Vienna and with a smaller american-european ratio.

Oh yeah, and I learned how to do a very basic Viennese waltz step this evening. Gonna go tear it up in the balls now.

No comments:

Post a Comment